We wish to invite everybody to publish scientific texts (conceptual, review, demonstrative and case studies) referring to the theory of logistics, supply chain management and production.
Works and scientific texts, following positive opinions from reviewers, will be published in the form of a reviewed book in English. Therefore, we kindly request your manuscript to be in the form of an article. Will you please allow for that when developing the text.
Each papers will be published in a special issue of: Research in Logistics & Production.
Requirements pertaining to the manuscript developed
1. The manuscript shall be in the form of a chapter. It shall consist of:
- Substantive part divided into subsections
2. The work title shall not exceed 8 words.
3. Subsections shall be short and logical, numbered and bold.
4. All drawings (schemes, diagrams, charts) and photographs shall be black and white, consistently numbered and entitled. They shall fit the printout field.
5. Drawings and photographs shall be placed at a relevant location as a bitmap (.jpg).
6. Tables shall be consistently numbered, entitled and placed at a relevant location.
7. Reference in the text to the literature shall be in the Harvard style, i.e. (Surname, year of publication, page).
8. The work shall conclude with bibliography used by the author. The literature quoted shall be extensive. It shall be listed alphabetically, in accordance with the format.
For books: Surname, Initials (year), Title of Book, Publisher, Place of publication.
For book chapters: Surname, Initials (year), "Chapter title", Editor's Surname (ed.), Initials, Title of Book, Publisher, Place of publication, pages.
For journals: Surname, Initials (year), "Title of article", [in:] Journal Name, volume, number, pages.
For published conference proceedings: Surname, Initials (year of publication), "Title of paper", in Surname, Initials (ed.), Title of published proceeding, Publisher, Place of publication, Page numbers.